The Indian Hill Music Department 2019 Pancake Breakfast is Saturday, March 2, 2019 – and we need your help to serve up a successful event supporting our Brave musicians in all grades! From ticket sales to sign distribution – there are many opportunities to volunteer and be a part of this amazing event supporting our children. Email Christopher.Rotsching@ihsd.us
to learn more.
Remember, this event is a delicious blend of incredible food and amazing musical performance. Our Brave students play for tips – there is no charge to join us for the student shows, and we WILL accept credit cards for the breakfast at the door!
Indian Hill Music Department Pancake Breakfast Event Details
• Saturday, March 2 – 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
• Indian Hill Middle School Gym (Musical Performance)
• Indian Hill Middle School Cafeteria (Breakfast)
• Advance – $8/person, $30/family (Deadline February 26, 2019)
• At the door - $10/person
• CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR FOR BOTH TICKETS AND DONATIONS!
Student Musical Performance Schedule – remember tips are welcome … and the group with the most tips will earn a pizza party!
• 8:30 a.m. Grade 5 Band
• 8:50 a.m. Grade 8 Orchestra
• 9:10 a.m. High School Jazz Band
• 9:30 a.m. Grade 5 Orchestra
• 9:50 a.m. Middle School Chamber Orchestra
• 10:10 a.m. High School Concert Band
• 10:30 a.m. Grade 7 Orchestra
• 10:50 a.m. Middle School Jazz Band
• 11:10 a.m. High School Orchestra
• 11:30 a.m. Grade 7 and 8 Band
• 11:50 a.m. Grade 6 Orchestra
• 12:10 p.m. Grade 6 Band
Pancake Breakfast Menu:
• Turkey sausage
• Kale quiche
• Hashbrown casserole
• Coffee bar
• Milk, orange juice
This is THE ONLY yearly fundraiser for the Indian Hill School District Music Department … and the teachers wish list is significant, so please join the fun!
Teachers Wish List:
• Bass trombone $2,500
• Tuba $3,500
• Instrument repairs $2,500
• Orchestra performance trip cost $2,600
• Cello strings $1,100
• Violin and viola bows $2,500
“Like” the Indian Hill Music Fundraiser page
to be a part of this excellent event … you may even get to watch some of the student shows through Facebook Live! And, don’t forget to follow the event on Twitter @IHPbreakfast
– we hope to see you there!