In an effort to inform our stakeholders about the issues we face as a District specific to our facilities, the Indian Hill School District welcomes you to INSIDE OUR FACILITIES. In this video series, Superintendent Kirk Koennecke visits with building leaders and experts to share factual information about how the May 4, 2021 bond portion of the combined levy would be invested.
In this episode, we visit with Indian Hill Primary School Principal Dr. Erin Owens.
Safety and security upgrades include:
• New main entry with security vestibule and improved access control and monitoring
• Improved access control at all exits and entrances
• Improved video surveillance throughout building and campus
• Reconfigured front offices with direct line of site to main entry doors
• Improved visibility in public and high-traffic areas
• Improved secure perimeter around outdoor learning and play spaces
• Updated/improved fire alarm and life safety systems
• Add fire suppression system throughout building
• Modified drop off drive and parking to improve separation of traffic and student play
There are other mechanical systems within this building that need to be addressed. One of the key systems we are looking at is our air filtration system. The bond would allow the District to invest in new updated systems to improve indoor air quality for our students.